who I am
Dr Irina Poleva graduated from University of Rome “La Sapienza” in 1996 and completed her dermatology training in the same University in 2000.
In 1998 she attended as visiting doctor the Department of Genito-Urinary Medicine of St. Thomas’ Hospital, London, UK.
In 1999 she attended Immunology and Virology Laboratory (Prof L. Aurelian) of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, USA in order to widen her knowledge of mechanisms of transmission of HSV infection, in particular genital HSV.
She regularly attend national and international congresses of Dermatological Societies, also as speaker. She has numerous publications in national and international journals of dermatology
Membership of Organisations
She is a member of the following organisations:
- Associazione Dermatologi Ospedalieri Italiani (ADOI)
- Associazione Italiana Dermatologi Ambulatoriali (AIDA)
- Società Italiana di Dermatologia Chirurgica ed Oncologica (SIDCO)
- International Dermoscopy Society (IDS)
- International-italian Society of Plastic-Aesthetic and Oncologic Dermatology (ISPLAD)